Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
The portal is still open and accepting abstracts!
Please note: the deadline to submit an abstract for a talk has already passed however there is still time to submit an abstract for a poster opportunity!
Welcome to the 2018 American Crystallographic Association (ACA) Annual Meeting abstract submission site. The 68th Annual Meeting of the ACA will be held from July 20 to 24, 2018, in Toronto, Canada.
Online submission is the only method of submitting an abstract. The submission of abstracts for ACA 2018 will be managed through an online conference manage system called OpenWater.
If this is your first time using this site, you will need to create a new profile, using the link below.
The ACA invites authors to submit abstracts for the upcoming Annual Meeting:
- The abstract submission site will open Monday, January 15, 2018.
- There is no abstract submission fee for members who have paid 2018 dues and submit before the deadline.
- There is no abstract submission fee for non-members but registration fees for the meeting are higher.
- Presenting authors of accepted submissions must register for and present their work at the meeting.
Once you create a new profile you are ready to submit an abstract. Please note the following prior to submitting:
- Make sure to include the title, authors and affiliations on the uploaded PDF.
- Know number and order of authors.
- The presenting author must be listed first. No one may be first author on more than one abstract unless the session specifically states that this rule does not apply. If you wish to submit a second educational abstract please contact the program chairs or ACA Headquarters.
- Proofread your abstract before submitting. Editing an abstract after submission is not allowed.
- Abstracts will be posted to the ACA web site only if the presenting author's permission is given with the abstract submission.
- Presenting authors will be notified of their final abstract number, session name, date, time, and room assignment approximately four (4) weeks prior to the meeting. This information will also be posted on the website.
Thank you and we look forwrad to seeing you at the ACA's annual meeting in Toronto in 2018!